Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Taking Another Leave Of Absence

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on October 11, 2002 13:06:37 UTC

Mike,

I have a strong suspicion that you are behind the spectacular downfall this site has been through in recent months. Whereas we used to have interesting, if sometimes overheated conversations, now all we have is Mike, Mike, and more Mike.

I don't know what is the matter with you, and I don't see any hope of you leaving soon, so have fun talking to yourself ad nauseam.

I'll be back when things get better, if that ever happens.

Hasta la vista,
Au revoir,
Arrivederci,
Auf widersehen,
Sayonara,
Until next time,

Aurino

PS1: I also know how to say "Taxi" and "Hotel" in 12 different languages, including Russian!

PS2: in case you don't know it, "ad nauseam" means "until you get sick of it". The nice thing about being a South American, or a Quebecois for that matter, is that you can impress Anglophones with your knowledge of Latin, just in case you fail to impress them with your knowledge of their own language.

PS3: now how's that for Mikeness? I think I'm pretty good at it, doncha think so 2?

PS4: in case you still don't get it, "Mikeness" means "the art of upsetting people by saying absolutely nothing of substance, ever". AKA as "trolling", I learned recently.

Cheerio

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins