Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not Humorous

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on October 9, 2002 14:41:08 UTC

You continually make absurd comments and then run and hide by linking to another site which you do not defend when we even go out of our way to invalidate those sites. Remember the little stint you pulled a few days ago where you linked me to a site about many of the world's species fitting on the Ark only to find out that the author you linked to believes that evolutionary processes happened at such an accelerated pace such that African Buffalo evolved into American cattle?

Come on, Sam. You are a troll. You might like to think fond thoughts of yourself. But, rather, you have brought all of your childhood fantasies to a forum where we were having some good intellectual conversations (i.e., ADULT conversations) and have tried to convert this forum into child's hour (i.e., the 'hour' where we all gather around and try to correct the child's misconceptions before he grows up into an adult and joins a PTA board and really starts doing stupid things).

DNFTT

Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins