Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Fine.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 9, 2002 15:28:20 UTC

"Remember the little stint you pulled a few days ago where you linked me to a site about many of the world's species fitting on the Ark only to find out that the author you linked to believes that evolutionary processes happened at such an accelerated pace such that African Buffalo evolved into American cattle?"

Stint? What was wrong with this? I believe an African Buffalo could be the same kind as an American Cattle, thus over time it could adapt to it's enviroment. (There is a limit to how far this can go.) If you want to continue this point, fine with me.

"Come on, Sam. You are a troll."

By doing what? Linking you to information I believe to be true? How many times have you shown my arguments to be wrong? Once? According to you, most of us here are trolls.

If you believe me to be a troll, ignore me. However, since this is a acusation without merit, I will ignore you as well.

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins