Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Careful Universe Speaks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on September 6, 2002 00:01:09 UTC

While most of the Men and Women were working, a vision came to me.

Two persons as tall as 40-year old fir trees walked toward one another on a ridge. They extended their arms and clasped their hands in agreement.

In the sky was an index showing all truthfully compiled information. The two persons pointed to the sky.
A panel opened in the sky and two dials glowed. One was labeled
Honest Combinations and the other was labeled Free Will.
The Honest Combinations Dial had several settings to run processes:
Logical Integrity, Proportional Causality, and Necessary Limitations.
The Free Will Dial had these settings to run processes: Individual Space, Dare to Think, and Good Relationships.

The tall humans told me they were only large so that I would not fail to notice them. Then they strank to the size of thumbs. An Earth-like orb glowed beside them. On this Earth there appeared two equal distinct zones: human and non-human. The human part did not pollute the non-human part with anything terribly poisonous. The non-human part was supervised by the human part with a gentle, wise system of management.

The thumb-size humans then became plush pets and perched on a tree limb. I took them home and they have never moved another muscle. But their eyes gleam and shine with a deep understanding.

I do not know if the Cosmos will witness this actually occurring on Earth in my time or whether
you will witness this occurring on Earth in the Cosmos.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins