Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
So, What I Think You've Been Saying In The Past Few Days Is...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on September 7, 2002 20:56:48 UTC

According to the archive,
Chris the genius has recently been saying,
"Hey Don't bogart that joint!!! I wish that could happen too, but I have read the Book of Revelations, so I don't see that ever happening(plus I live in the real world)
Thank you
But I didn't know that an IQ of 161(I took the test in high school) was low...Forgive my stupidity.
My School
I went, and graduated, from St. Thomas High School in Houston Texas. They gave the test when I was a freshman (136), and when I was a senior (161). They called it an intelligence and battery test, but they said it was basically an IQ test.
My big question. Though I am only a freshman in college, I would at least like the benifit of the doubt. I am very cabable of learning...My big question is: Who is Dr. Dick?
It Was A College Prep School
NT
Thank You
I want to first thank you very much for your warm welcome of me to this forum. I know that in the presence of great minds like yourselves, I seem like a wayward child. But I am glad that you will at least give me the time of day in your discussions. I also know that, though I am intellectually much lower than most of you here, I am an extremely fast learner when it comes to subjects of my(as well as yours, I have ascertained from reading some of your posts) favorite areas knowledge. I don't mean to come across as a selfcentered *******, but I do truly believe I can learn at a very fast rate. The only credentials I can offer besides being a freshman in college is that I have an IQ of 161 (tested on the internet, so I don't know how accurate that is), and I can read about 1,500 pages a day (about a 14 hour period). I definitely don't mean to boast in any way. I truly feel humble in the presence of most of you (there are some of you that have mentioned Luis as not that smart,including Dr. Dick, though I have as yet not come to my own conclusions), and I hope the brighter of you will watch out for me and guide me in the future.
By the way, Paul, we E-mailed each other for a while and all of sudden you stopped. I was just wondering why. Also, I don't know how if you dislike me using your closing marks(I'll stop if you want me too), but it is only for lack of anything better out of any of my own thoughts that I can think to put.
I’m pretty sure of it
Why didn't you mention that they get saved automattically? That is possible. At least that is what I believe.
Well
I'm glad none of you have been so heated with me... I am also kinda sad because I haven't been able to bring a controversial subject to light to get this kind of heated debate(though some of my posts on the blackhole forum might be), but don't worry folks, I'll try harder!!!
Question
I mean absolutely no offense, Richard, but I would like to know the Book, Chapter, and Verse that you heard this in. I would like to enrich myself, if you could help me.
To Add
He said that "no Christians qualify", but now he says that if you follow Christ, you get to go to heaven. Now, if I remember correctly, following Christ is one of the biggest(if not the only) characteristic of being a Christian....
I think our good buddy posted himself into a corner! :)
I Was Definitely Not...I Was(and Am, Still) With You On This
Nt"

Is that what you said?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins