Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
YOu Are Posing As A Math Problem Solver, But Not Being One

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on August 29, 2002 06:09:26 UTC

Aaron replied in full:
"Aside from the dictionary. I was thinking phylisopically. No like most math people I can't spell. Try case 2. I don't know specifics, if I did I would love to hare them with you. I see if it's out there. Pose? Now why would I do that?"

You are posing as a math problem solver, but not being one. You are posing as having opinions on public policy, but are really are just passing along a kind of thinking which is conventional in certain circles...and they're not very true opinions.

If you are a "math person" as you say, why did you express opinions about forestry, logging, and the atmosphere which are rhetorical rather than quantitative? Is it because you are surrounded by similarly "voodoo-oriented" folks? You dare not say?

I should add to the list
i) Quantify the trees harvested in the aggressive fire break program

God Bless Us, Every One,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins