Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Point We're Makings :)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on August 29, 2002 16:15:45 UTC

Aaron has been "good!" about coming back with a
reply on some questions that have required some research. In a collaborative science conversation,
our minimal aggression works well. If you are not a sincere Christian, you have me fooled, for I think the meekness of manners and willingness to serve are hallmarks both of good science and Christ's message.
I hope you'll keep going into detail
and seeing the big picture, too. Please forgive me if I've just said the wrong things. I'd try to do better.
Mario is attempting either a subtle point which can be the source of progress in thinking about these topics...or is teasing...or both?
Your point, Mario, about recycling is very strong, in my opinion, if you finish it with the idea that resources are best allocated by doing so at the manufacturing source. Maybe that's enough about what I think about those matters.
Mike

Mike pro

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins