Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on August 29, 2002 23:10:04 UTC

Yeah I have been doing research alot more than I used to. I also... Well let me give you an example.

Before time on this board:

Q: How can your possible think that the forest should be cleared?

A: How can you possibly think IT SHOULDN'T!

Q: Wow. That was intelligent.

A: Shut up you Evo!

After time on this board:

Q: How can your possible think that the forest should be cleared?

A: Well in my opinion to protect the forest from the exterme risk of fires durring the dry season we should have loggers come in to remove the dead tress, which are extermly flamable. Also I think that buffers should be placed in the forest the prevent a fire from getting out of control. Another point is that roads should be contructed in the forest to provide for easy access to fires while they are still small. A further point to take to account was last years death of 3 firemen and 1 firewomen when they couldn't use the water from a stream to put out a growing fire around them because an endangered spiecies of fish swam in that stream. In conslusion I think that the bush plan which includes all of this except the lasst point sould be implimented. The reason why the last point wouldn't be an issue is that the firemen would be there in the first place because they would have come in by road instead of helicopter.

See much better. I also just restated my whole opinion again and added even more. ;-)

God Bless,
-Aaron

P.S. By Math person in ment somebody who was better in math class than english class. Sorry if I confused you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins