Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Don't Think We Have The Same Story

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on August 29, 2002 23:22:35 UTC

Aaron,
It is good to keep thinking about strategies for managing forests. If you are planning to be a forestry management major, this is a good way to start. I hope you will always try to find the opposing views too, in case they are meritorious.
For if we do not adequately consider objections,
we will be assuming too much.

Are you from Washington state?
One of the fine persons who gave their lives as a firefighter in that forest fire you described
is from this small town in which I live. All of them were local and beloved. The story you told about the stream and the salmon was never reported that way in the stories I read.
Could you provide a link to a news service story or scientific analysis which showed that?
Not confused,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins