Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Guy Is Mentally Ill

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on March 8, 2002 13:22:46 UTC

If I needed further indication, this post has convinced me that this guy is mentally ill. He needs help and should be taking Prozac, not debating about philosophy. Frankly, I'm concerned about debating a hostile mentally ill person who is fixated on knowing my identity. I might stop posting here as a result.

This is why I don't disclose my identity, and why I've always had concerns about the internet. Too many crazy people out there and it's too bad they ruin something good for the rest of us. It's just a fact of life that some humans are exposed to poor childrearing or health related difficiencies that people such as this one end up ruining good experiences for the rest of us. Too bad. But, what can you do?

Sorry Folks.

Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins