Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Have Concerns

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on March 8, 2002 15:11:38 UTC

Richard,

Generally, I've held this same position up until now. I thought he was a little mentally unstable, but this last post gives indication of the severity of his mental problems (perhaps even schizophrenic?). I appear to be his biggest problem in life, so I'm not sure how comfortable that makes me feel that an intelligent untreated mentally ill individual sees me as their adversary. I have concerns, and this is just fun expression (not worth the risk of being stalked or anything like that).

I'll play it by ear, if it seems that he has full blown schizophrenia(?) then I will probably feel too uncomfortable to aggrivate the situation. If he continues to show mild mental illness, then I'm just hoping that he sees a psychologist (or, more likely, returns to the psychologist he was seeing). Generally, deep philosophical dialogue's are not good for mentally ill people since they are more abstract and mentally ill people especially need to be more attached to the day to day world (not less so).

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins