Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Let's Compare Our Education In The Matter Being Discussed

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Box Holder on March 8, 2002 23:47:31 UTC

Ya wrote:
"But I will proceed on the basis that he is just a sane wiseguy who does not have the education or insight to make a positive contribution."

And you were referring to me.

Ya, I doubt you can brag much on your own formal education nor your personal reading in the areas of human intelligence and social sciences.

How many ccllege credits do you have in psychology, history, social science ormanagement? I expect that, before my most recent three years of college, I had twice as many credits in these areas as you, before I even took out any student loans. Additionally, my gpa in those courses comes out well over 3.0, and that was before the current age of grade inflation, and much of the time while I held full-time employment.
Additionally, besides having had careers in varied industries, I have also been a very contemplative person who became familiar with many of the world's religions and popular philosophies.

I think you are just farting around, like Harv. It's irresponsible. You are not matching points as in debate, nor sharing much referenced knowledge.

Regards

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins