Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Nice Cards.... Raise The Bet?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on March 10, 2002 14:47:25 UTC

Hi, Ya,

You wrote above (about me):
"But I will proceed on the basis that he is just a sane wiseguy who does not have the education or insight to make a positive contribution."

1) We compared our education in the areas named. It appears from your lack of numbers that I am ahead in college credit in the named subjects
( more than double yours before my most recent three years of college) and by comparison, also in family context if you are proud of your family's psychology background...my parents both have masters in psych and one a doctorate in ed psych... my godmother was a school psychologist before she retired. You raised these topics and I'm just responding.

2) Pretty nasty of you to agree with Harv that I don't make any positive contribution.

Ya continues:
"So he can only play on the negative side. I think the rest of us on the forum are mature enough, that is our skin is thick enough, to tolerate such negative behavior."

Ya, are you currently hallucinating?
And since you cited your wife's PhD in psychology,
maybe she could read this forum's posts to and from me since I arrived in mid-November, and respond to your ideas that:
1) I haven't made any positive contributions or 2) that I've been even as negative as the persons writing to me...

Sincerely,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins