Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It’s Your Turn Richard.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Duane Eddy on October 23, 2004 13:14:15 UTC

It Takes Experiments To Establish Proof

I must apologize for getting caught up in my own ideas so much, but your input has helped me think through my ideas and for that I thank you.

I am starting from your post.
"It Takes Experiments To Establish Proof"

I have been giving your perspective some thought and I need some clarification. I like to form a visual model of an idea, it helps me understand things better. This is my attempt to put a visual model to your ideas. You can tell me if it works for you or where it has flaws.

I will envision the extra dimensions you referred to as a worm hole between every two mass particles in the universe. Information ( and /or force ) travels through this worm hole instaniously. To help my mental picture I will assume that the space density at the center of the worm hole is zero.
(Please indulge me on the last statement it will get me past being bothered about faster then light speeds.)
From your post you said that the photon pair had this extra dimensional connection ( worm hole connection).
Should I assume photons have mass or did you intend that this is a special case which only exists with two specific photons?

Now the photons not only exists in a local area but are constantly transmitting themselves through the worm holes to mass at all locations in the universe.

Should I limit the photon travel to places which matter exists?

Per the quantum theory as you have defined it the photon is not defined in the dimensional space we are familiar with but exists in my “worm hole” until a measurement attempt is made.

When the measurement is made, the normal process of the photon is disrupted and the photon is defined in normal space.

Information travels instantly through the worm hole and.....
What happens to the paired photon?
Does it remain in the worm hole until measured or is it now defined in normal space?
The second photon is now measured.
Information travels through the worm hole and determines which state the second photon will form itself into in normal space.

The information required for the second photon to know what state of spin it must be measured in must travel instantaneously which would require the first photon to exist while the second is measured.
Unless of course the information is somehow stored in the worm hole?

From our discussion you would extend my worm hole through the event horizon of a black hole.
I would take this to mean that you would also extend the worm hole beyond the event horizon of a distant galaxy which has escaped our theoretical visual contact.

Please go easy on me remember this is my first attempt to understand your ideas which you have formed with a considerable time and effort.

Duane

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins