Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Just An Opinion. :)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Keith N. Tullis on May 30, 2004 18:19:04 UTC

I feel outnumbered here, but here goes.
Up till about a year or more ago I thought along these same lines and was continualy in conflict with my proven scientific knowledge and my conceptual theorys. Now heres the word I don't seem to hear here very often,- String theory.
As I said, here lately I've been able to cast off the problem of infinitys. They are no longer the cunundrums they were. The problem with infinitys as well as the wave/dualality problem "And" gravity are brought to light. Similar vibrational patterns cancell out one another; no more infinity. "That Is" a bit simplified but you can look it up if your so inclined. Presently "it is" the "the only game in town" so to speak, amoung theorists.
I reccomend Brian Greene's "The Elegant Universe" to any of you who will give this a chance. The results are not concockted to match real world events. They offer real and verifiable expectations. As things prove out, if your not on the ground floor, you will be miles behind soon.
What created the singularity??? Thats simple- - - -ENERGY.
Now you ask where did the energy come from then smartalik. right?
O.K. -I "CAN" postulate that. I can concieve of events that "Quantum Tunnel" energy into the real world creating an imbalence in that state that spirals out of control at a pace that simply puts too much mass in one place at one time and creates such energys that mass is created, And "BANG"; Light Fuse And Run.
SuperString Theory - - - It has given me new wings to fly beyond quantum physics. Q.M. is still very applicable. However some events cannot be resolved at this level. We need to reach the Plank length.
L8R
--"After all is said and done, "Gravity Rules".--

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins