Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Meaning Of Nothing

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Gfjhgvfgb on May 31, 2004 09:35:56 UTC

You are going to be surprised of my answer,I'm sure.When I say nothing I mean the real nothing-the non-existence.My theory about the nothing is quite simple-it's based on one definition and one postulate.The definition is the definition of rule.You know what rule means-it's in every dictionary.The laws of physics for example are the rules of our universe.The postulate:every form of existence must be described by some kind of rules.That means that just the nothing is described by no rules at all.When I say form of existrnce I mean every system that could possibly exist-the universe is a system and it is described by the laws of physics-its rules,mathematics exist-we see its applications and it is described by rules,economics is a working system-we see this every day and it is described by some rules,society is a system,too and the law is comprised of its rules.We don't see any system that is described by no rules at all and after all it's working.If you find such you've proven me wrong.But can you?That's the PROVE for the theory of the nothing.So,what happens to the laws of physics-our set of rules that describe our universe in the singularity-they all break down at infinity,don't they?So what we have-a "place" described by no rules at all-a nothing.Can S.S.T. provide a mechanism stopping the reaching of infinity because when the curvature of spacetime reaches infinity,as far as I know all the laws of physics flaw including S.S.T.,QM,GR and so on???!!!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins