Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Concept Of Rules

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Gfjhgvfgb on June 1, 2004 19:55:01 UTC

What I assume is that the only difference between existence and non-existence is that every form of existence is described by some kind of rules and only the non-existence-the nothing is described by no rules at all.So what happens in GR is that when curvature of spacetime reaches infinity all the laws of physics flaw which means that no laws can be applied to that "place"(here place is just a word)so we have got nothing.And if you don't come up with some better idea it is a viable concept because GR is indeed true.Yes,we really have an infinity in our universe and it has nothing to do with our represantation of particles or space,but with GR.So if you want to PROVE me wrong find a physical REASON why the curvature of spacetime can't be infinite bacause "infinity can not exist" is just an assumption!!!Whare is the PROVE?Can you provide one????

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins