Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Jesus Kept ALL The Law

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 6, 2003 13:24:50 UTC

No one else CAN keep all the law. Right ?

RE: * But keeping only one or two is not enough according to Jesus. You have to
keep them all. *
Still waiting on Book, Chapter, Verse.

RE: * The annulment of the commandments is the teaching of a false prophet. *
I would agree with this statement, but this seems to imply that I said that commandments were annulled.
This is NOT what I said. I indicated. I indicated "DISannulment" of commandments.
agree, DISagree - do you see the opposite meaning ?
Please don’t bear false witness against my words through disannulling what I say.

RE: * You cannot annul what Jesus said. *
I agree, but you can misinterpret what Jesus said - remember how He indicated that (the leaders in the Jewish religion) had eyes but could not see. “blind guides”, I think He said. I pray you do not allow these blind to lead you.
We must allow the power of His Holy Spirit to guide us into truth.
You CANNOT receive the Holy Ghost until you are reborn.

RE: * Jesus even gave you a few extra laws, like only praying in a closet. Do you really think these have been annulled. So every time Christians pray in public like a church, they sin. Does that include you??? *
False assumptions breed false conclusions.

With love and hope for peace through examination of the truth.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins