Back to Home

Meade Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Meade Equipment Discussion | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
14 Years Old Boy Want To Buy A Telescope

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ali Haider on November 27, 2003 23:30:07 UTC

Hello everybody!

I am a 14 years old boy from Denmark. I am very interested in astronomy and is planning to buy a telescope. But after chekking the prices I found out it was very expensive in Denmark. For example an ETX-90AT costs about $1200 and I cant pay that! Therefor I want to buy from the US and get it shipped to Denmark. I am thinking about the DS-127AT or the DS-114AT if the first is too expensive.

1- Do you think its good to use it to watch planets and some deepsky objects and nebulaes.

2- How much does it cost in the US? And how much do you think it costs to send it to Denmark?

3- Is it enough with the standard accessories or do I need other things. What do I need?

4- If you have any comments or help I would be very gratefull...

Thank you all!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins