Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Thought We Went Through This Already

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 22, 2001 15:08:18 UTC

Evolution is very much a part of the switching on process. Look you don’t actually believe that we started as some sort of a cell that crawled up a tree and then grew legs and tails and hair and later the tail and the hair and the bones somehow without any link turned in to what we are now? And you actually believe that our current form did not have any kind of a plan or a designer or a beginning.

I thought we went through this already. Your science is not the same as the science of God. You and I cannot even create a fly from out of naught. What? You expect to be God and know the secret of creation!?

The Evolution taught at most schools is a myth. There is evolution but not the way most science teachers wish to teach it. If anyone believes that Humans changed from Apes to Humans then they should believe that Humans could be changing in to Apes too. Who judges that evolution is moving in one direction only! What!? Our Ape parents!? Ha?
Or is it Apes with suits on that teach the children that they came from a planet of Apes!!?

Forever Peace
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins