Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Why Loose One's Feathers Here?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 27, 2001 18:43:51 UTC

My Dear Richard,

Your title: "Proposing To Destroy Physics:"

How so? Earlier I was just suggesting to temporarily eliminating the subject of physics from the discussion because by its nature physics only can explain the physical. I am writing about what is spiritual and physics cannot explain the nature of spirit simply because physics deals with the physical world.

Why loose one's feathers here. Unless one has done something illegal one has none to fear but Allah. (I believe that we still live in a truly free U.S.A. No?) (This is a public forum is it not?)

For the record: I write from my heart, and in kindness do I chose to share what I have learned for all to see (without discrimination). I have no political objective and no political ambitions. And I have been writing for over two years to government offices because it is recommended (on their own web pages) that concerned individuals should write about their concerns to their representatives who are elected in to office. How else can one be represented fairly?

With Respect and In Truth

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins