Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Don't Even Mention His Name. Shame On Ya

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jack McGee on June 18, 2001 04:36:24 UTC

"It claims to know the nature of objective, external reality and offers no real defence for that claim. "

-No it does not at all. Some priests may, but
christianity ( for one ex. ) does not.
Don't make accusations if you don't know what you're talking about. And yes, again, If I believed there was a dragon in my garage, then
there would BE a dragon in my garage.
-One more thing, scientists in current day believe
that there is a universe consisting of matter, dark matter, conservation of energy, etc...Well
all that may be ( QUOTE , PROVEN WRONG ONE DAY , UNQUOTE ) So basically, you can throw everything
you know out the window, B-U-D-D-Y. But, for the purposes of living a full and healthy existence, I would advise against it ( And I do follow my own advice ) , I'm just trying to make you realize something * No matter how arrogant that may seem *

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins