Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This View Is Very Distorted

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on April 17, 2001 16:55:52 UTC

John,

I'm not sure where Sheler's article ends and your comments begin, but let me reply to some of these statements:

>>>I heard this homosexual theory before. As I reread the letters of Paul this weekend I found the homosexual theory very believable, especially in the letter to the Romans. It would be ironic if Christianity rose from obscurity primarily because a repressed homosexual felt the need to justify his salvation.Gal 1:8 "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." In other words, the first story holds. It can't be changed. I suppose if even God came down to correct the mistake the saints were supposed to ignore Him.The apostles may have become martyrs for their belief in the resurrection of Jesus, but may have known that the Gospel accounts were fabrications.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins