Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Was Wondering

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on January 25, 2001 03:21:40 UTC

If all was born of light, are not all things moving overall at this rate of momentum, or do they slow down as the energy breaks down into other particals/matter, and if so, what friction is the cause of the slowdown which enables the change?
I am most definately not a mathematichian, nor an astronomer, merely intrested in what all the theories are based upon/assumed to be factual.
I know that some feel it is of primary importance to fully understand the specifics involved in theories, but I often get the feeling that to get to such a point, one must totally immerse oneself into the basic construct to realize its meaning, and to do this, it creates a sort of faith in it without ever realizing it is happening, of course, some call it lazyness. I on the other hand see it as my only safegaurd to maintaining my doubts as to thier application to reality, no matter how well they seem to work in the everyday or even extraordinary use of their findings.
It is probable that the addition of a single step or molecule would create an energy utterly more powerful than a nuclear reaction, plasma...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins