Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Limitations? I Think Not.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Laura Gentile on November 15, 2000 01:27:46 UTC

Hi Rich. Yes, I think the mind is limitless too. We can think what we want or wish to. I think things are made up of ideas or thoughts. This religion or that religion restricts what the mind can think. Our mind is more flexable than that. Ridged stuff restricts the mind or the person accepting restrictions restricts his oun mind. I'm sure that God would have wanted or wished us to know what's going on and not what this or that person said was happening. Having a free mind is the best way to go. I just like to be creative with the 'reality' I have. I'm sure God is watching over me and guiding me. I don't need dogma restrictions. Anone who trys to put God in a box is chaining his oun mind. I choose not to do that to my mind. Freedom is the best alternative. I work whith what I got and keep a free mind. I would not restrict a God or myself to unfounded belief systems. A mind is indeed a terrible thing to waste. It's too bad that some wish to do so. I would not put myself or the God of the universe under such restrictions. I agree with you rich.
Wilderness~*

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins