Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Scriptural Jesus & Reincarnation

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Richard Ruquist on December 17, 2004 18:36:30 UTC

I lifted this paragraph from another forum. It sounds like Jesus accepted reincarnation:

"God is a destination. But if you run out of gas before you get there you have to start over and over and over. Remember in the Bible when some doubters asked Jesus about the blind man? They asked, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he should be born blind? Jesus didn't get indignant at the thought that the man was alive once before he was born and could have sinned at that time. He answered, the man is blind so that the fathers will may be carried out. In other words the man volunteered to be born blind in his next reincarnation so that you and I could have this discussion a couple of thousand years later."

The author, not me, of this paragraph is even more anonymous than the usual. Not me.

Richard
:

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins