Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Who Isthe Secretary Of This Forum?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Rowanda on December 8, 2003 21:28:09 UTC

I am interested in discussing science and religion, but particularly consciousness as it relates to science and religion.

An internet friend recommended this forum. But most of what I see is postings by someone who claims to be the Secretary of the Forum. Some of the postings are not very nice. None of them appear to relate to god or science or anything I am interested in.

So I am wondering if this forum could possibly answer any of my questions with regard to the survival of consciousness after death.

Is there anyone here besides the Secretary who would be willing to discuss these issues?

Wanda

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins