Paul, let me clarify what I mean by first principles. I am not looking for the following:
1) God is imperfect, but pretty smart.
2) The universe has more dimensions than 3+1.
3) We have primordial souls, etc.
This is absolutely NOT what I need to see to best evaluate your theory. What I need is (I'm guessing here how your theory might be constructed from first principles):
1) Reality is entirely physical (i.e., concepts such as logic and mathematics are reducible to structures which can conceivable be observed with material instruments).
2) The primary physical structure is dimensions (i.e., spatial and temporal structures that have features such as geometries, metrics, relations between objects, events, etc).
3) As it turns out, there are infinite number of dimensions (both temporal and spatial).
4) The dimensions are organized according to a complex array of dimensional groups (called universes). One dimensional group is 3+1 (3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension). One such group is our local universe.
5) There are dimensional wormholes that connect one dimensional group (3+1 geometry) to other dimensional groups (e.g., a wormhole exists that connects our 3+1 geometry universe to a 'nearby' 7+3 geometry universe).
6) The structure of the infinite dimensional Universe (i.e., all universes combined) is arranged according to a hierarchy. Our 3+1 universe is a 'low scale' universe.
7) Intelligent beings exist at 'higher scale' universes that can 'see' and manipulate the events in our 'low scale' universe.
8) There is at least one superintelligent being that can 'see' almost all the universes on all scales of the Universe hierarchy, but he cannot 'see' and manipulate perfectly because there is an infinite number of universes, and he can only keep track of a few million.
9) The 'higher scale' universes also contain primordial souls that can transcend down to the 'low scale' universes, and can assume human form at birth. Upon death they ascend back up to the 'higher scale' universes.
10) When the souls return to the 'higher scale' universes, they continue to 'see' and manipulate other 'low scale' universes and this goes on forever. They never get bored because they have always been doing this and this is what they do.
I could go on adding more first principles to construct your theory. As becomes evident, the number of assumptions is extremely high and it reminds me of a religious view that has more assumptions than can be known to be true, even in the most remote sense. But, maybe you can cut down the assumptions above (even though I'm not finished to construct your theory as I understand it). I hope you can do better. I really do.