Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Like Smith Said In Matrix 2: "we Need More"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on June 8, 2003 13:29:47 UTC

Hello Paul,

It's good to see that we are on the right track here. However, as I feared, there are many remaining hidden assumptions that must be made clear. I can try to help now that you've given me a better idea on the constructs of your theory. Just look them over and then make all necessary changes (or, in all likelyhood, you will need to revise it yourself):

1) Reality is entirely mental (i.e., there is no real physical aspect to reality. Everything when reduced to its ultimate representation is composed from the thoughts of a Supreme Being).

2) God is the primary reality (i.e., all reductions necessarily boil down to God existing).

3) The primary, in fact the only, physical structures are thoughts in the mind of God.

4) Human concepts such as mathematics and logic are necessitated by God's existence. He is extra-logical and extra-mathematical in his existence.

5) Mathematical and logical concepts of the infinite are reducible to finite structures. Infinite structures lead to contradictions and are based on faulty reasoning of those finite structures (e.g., math axioms).

6) God cannot be considered finite or infinite. Since these are mathematical concepts that are emergent concepts, they do not properly represent reduced reality. They are non-sensical in terms a fully reduced reality.

7) God as primary reality has certain properties. Those properties include mental awareness, imagination, memory, 'progression' of ideas, etc.

8) All things that exist are formed as a result of the properties of God that are formed as a result of his mental awareness.

9) The temporal beginning of this mental formation of all things is a non-sensical question. The beginning of all things should be understood as a) God exists, b) his mental properties create, c) the universes exist. This process has not been 'happening' indefinitely in the past (i.e., infinite past). Rather all things past, present, and future already 'exist' as a property of God's mental awareness which requires that these things 'just exist'.

10) Since everything that exists is a thought in the mind of God, God can contemplate "things" in many different ways. For example, he can arrange them on a 2D "screen" if he wants, or a 3D "stage", or higher dimensions if he likes, or he can make changes in those structures and arrange the changes along a temporal dimension, or two, or more. There are many ways of viewing those thought structures.

11) God also thought of many ways for dimensional univeres to evolve. Our universe was created by the thought of an evolutionary universe. Over our temporal timeline, life began to evolve and eventually the evolution of conscious biology began to evolve. God has imagined it all.

11) One interesting way of viewing some of those structures, is as they are organizing into complex brains and bodies, God can actually experience the mental imagery of the lifeforms from a view "behind the eyeballs" of the bodies. It makes it seem to God as if he actually is a real body living in a real physical world.

12) All of God's temporal experiences with regard to biological lifeforms is just one perspective (viewing angle), however it must be understood that all things past, present, and future already exist as a property of God's mental awareness. The experience of time is just another thought of God that exists.

13) "Bodies" of the type that experience temporal and spatial dimensions have been constructed in patterns so simple that they can be projected into a 4D space-time structure, while others are much more complex and are projected into 5D, 7D, and as high as 20D (remember I'm just guessing).

14) Regardless of the complexity achieved, there is never more than one soul in the sense that nothing other than God ever really experiences qualia. But it is very common for God to have the illusion that he is nothing more than one of those "bodies" living in a physical world. That only happens while he is actually driving one of them. In other words, God imagines a universe with a certain combination of temporal/spatial dimensions, he projects that image into existence, but all of the projections originate from God himself. There is only one 'soul' for all beings that exist - that being God.

15) God never gets bored for two reasons. First, his work is never done and there are always more unintended consequences to check out and explore, and second, he very often forgets how much power he really has while he is down driving one of the organisms.

-----------------------------
I stopped here because I wanted to expose you to some hidden assumptions that must be dealt with. You (15) must be written in a manner that is consistent with (9). If all God's mental thoughts are a property of God's mind, either all mental thoughts 'exist' as a property of God, or God is a property or co-property of time.

Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins