Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Whittier Is Another Alias Of Mike Peasom

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 8, 2003 13:15:48 UTC

For the new posters on this forum. Mike has several different aliases, and probably a few more I have not figured out yet.

He also is carefuluniverse, quiet, spazcom, .. that's all I can think of right now.

He once told us that he uses different screen names so that new posters would not realize that he is the only one posting here. Presumably his intention is to drive us all away so that he can just talk to himself, as he has done several times.

I always tell him to just be quiet- pun intended.

I do have one question for Mike. He first came to this forum as Carefuluniverse. But just before that someone posted a few times under the name 'ElegantUniverse'. Mike was that you? And if not, why did you choose a screen name so close to one that was evem better than yours?

Mike, Can you fill us in on the rest of your names? Come clean!!

BTW (by the way) for those of you who think this post is just noise. You are correct. Mike's post was serious. But whenever I posted something serious, Mike would respond with something like this post, and there would never be a serious discussion of my post.

So I am just getting revenge. Besides the new posters have the right to know who Mike is, in all his guises.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins