Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
But You Are Helping Promote The Literary Value!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on May 12, 2003 01:15:01 UTC

Attorneys, at least the socially competent ones, especially help folks with lots money to structure their financial holdings in a way that helps them retain their elevated status through
the rises and falls of empires, geologic ages,
planetary systems, star life cycles and more!

You instinctively knew (as programmed by your
superior DNA) that even mildly bad publicity,
if strategically placed, helps promote (for future financial gain) literary efforts like the
sassy exchange you have been energizing so regularly.

Steven Spielberg will of course have his lawyers draw up the contract which will necessarily allow you only one percent of the gross receipts
of the blockbuster movie based on our nationwide
tour.

But if you are hesitant, seeking continued safety in your poverty, then I will have to talk to myself I guess. And then I will be pooor too!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins