Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hey Sam

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 16, 2002 01:55:05 UTC

Stop giving stormcrow a bj...By the way, Harv isn't the only one that wants you out of this forum...Myself for one wants you gone too...I don't speak for Mike, but I think that he is tired of you not budging at all on your views no matter how much we say...I am ready to admit that you have given me some to think about, but you won't admit to anything...You truly believe(exactly as much as you did when you showed up to this forum) that every thing you have posted is correct or very close to correct...The difference between us and you is that we can admit when we are wrong, you can't...You can't even think about being wrong...What you believe to be right is right, no questions asked...That is the sign of a teen with hormones running rampant through his body(oh wait, that is science...you don't believe in science)...

I am tired of your ark BS...there wasn't enough room! How can I get that into your pea brain?

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins