Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Stormcrow Has A BIG Problem Telling Truth From His Own Lies

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on October 22, 2002 10:43:32 UTC

STormcrow writes to Mike:
"You have added nothing but swill to this forum, never once pursued an engaging conversation, never once had an intelligent, non-facetious comment to make..."

If this is not an intelligent, non-facetious comment:
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/20027.shtml
then Stormcrow could be correct.
If not, then he is being hasty. I believe I have posted about 2,000 +. In that case, his remarks are just unbelievable.
Stormcrow continues:
"and you somehow manage to mask your delusional rantings with an air of self-righteous indignation, somehow believing that accusing others of conspiring and collusion will make the drivel you post seem more worth reading. Trust me, Mike, your posts aren't worth the bandwidth they take up. I'm through with it. Until you either start taking your prozac, get a lobotomy, or otherwise enter the wild world known as sanity, you're a nonentity as far as I'm concerned."
Stormcrow must learn to acknowledge, at least to himself, when he makes mistakes. It's easy. "I made a mistake." If necessary, correct the mistake. Then move on.

I'd close with "Cordially, Mike" but not the way you have been talking.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins