Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hi Are You Richard?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on September 30, 2002 21:40:19 UTC

As it appears aside from comments about the topic, which I will get to in a momment, you simply have can't resist calling somebody making fun of somebody because of their beleifs. However being tolerant I will press on...

1. It is apparent that you have not thought through your thought through about Sam example.

"The genetic information of cars is not carried via sexual reproduction, but is the basis of each generation of design."

You claim that this would point towards evolution, but instead you clearly state that a desinger must be present to carry out the task. Just like we state.

2. "We KNOW that sexual reproduction in animals
DOES create new combinations of DNA which gradually can change the average form of any genetic line. Mutations alone are not the only cause of genetic change!"

The new combination does not create new information, but just mixes old information. Thus after millions of years you get the same thing, since no new information is added.

The other point about mutations is flawed. because there has never been a positive mutation, unless you think a third arm is something good and maybe and non-working third eye is rely helping you. I can't think of one good example of a good mutation.

Try to lay off the name calling, it rely degrades your arguments.

-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins