Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Perhaps To The Speculative Mind. Yes. But Not To The Learned.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 8, 2002 03:22:04 UTC

But you also want us to all convert to Islamic fundamentalism.

Where did I say that? I believe in the freedom of religion as long as the religion is not corrupted by corrupters such as we see in ultra liberal countries and in ultra conservative countries. Any religion can not operate without complete fundaments or fundamental aspects which include Compassion, Mercy, Generosity, Forgiveness, Love etc.

Do you not see you are misinterpreting the word fundamental? I have posted the correct interpretation before. I had this argument with yanniru a while back. I think ( and I hope I am correct) yanniru may have understood the correct meaning of the word and later agreed that if the word was correctly understood rouges and ruffians would not be labeled as simply as we seem to label them as fundamentalists. You see there is a fundament to falsehood and there is a fundament to truth. There is a fundamental difference here. The foundation (fundamentals principals) for falsehood is based on deception and lies and the evidence is the bloodshed. The foundation (fundamental principals) of truth is simply truth and the result is wonderful if we remain constant and trust based truth as our trustee. The trustee in truth is also the responsive and the responsive here I am saying the winner and the winner is always the source of truth and the source of trust.

A word of advice: Avoid speculations as much as possible because it often leads to heresy

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins