Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Say You Have Not "delved Deeper"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on July 8, 2002 19:24:39 UTC

Then maybe you should not be trying to "weigh in"
with such strong, extreme opinions on matters where you have not gone deep. To say
one American Administration was terribly corrupt and the other is very honorable is to say
that you have deep knowledge. When I ask you
for better evidence, you say you don't have it handy. Well, this is a discussion forum, not an
"assertion without anything to back it up" forum.

So if you want to call the Clinton administration highly corrupt by comparison to the Bush administration, maybe you should realize that being unable to supply good evidence, you might be called corrupt too on as much or as little evidence. You claimed people were being made to disappear under the Clinton administration. What if someone claims you made someone disappear? Cheer up...I believe you are capable of being an excellent citizen IF you understand the Constitution better than many of our radio talk show hosts, who I believe are not very good citizens.
To preserve the country, we ought to play fair...not accuse people of things when we don't have first hand evidence or other good evidence.
Failing that, we don't need any more crazies in this country. We're all full up!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins