Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Characterization Of A Whole Administration

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 8, 2002 00:40:30 UTC

[SNIP]..."I resist generalizing a characterization of a whole administration as you have done.”

My Reply:
We have to look at the whole because the internal possess may never reach us. We almost always seem to see those digging ditches for others fall in to their own pits. No? I tend not to worry about matters that have not come to light yet because there is always a heavier counterbalance prepared against those who would do harm or plan to do harm to others here or abroad. The evolution of truth is irreversible and falsehoods always fails. In this saying there is an absolute science because a false equation is simply false and will not work for long from the beginning before it is found out. The future of any and all falsehood is always doomed to fail and it is sealed in its own destiny apart from the truth of the whole equation here or any place else. Would you not agree?

Best wishes,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins