Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If Sports Are Your Game I Have Played Enough For Now

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 11, 2002 23:49:21 UTC

My Dear Sir,

Perhaps you have misunderstood me from the onset or you set yourself up to be disappointed because I do not share some of your views. The Ignorant have much to benefit from a general stand point of a view shared by perhaps millions of Americans.

What you seek is a formula. I offered you a catalogue of some books of religion and Science of religion and science as you would understand but you refused by stating that if they helped me not they would not be of use to you (in so many words or so). Every book is not for every one. I am interested by religious science books and the science as you would like I do not dislike but I find complicated and not helpful to me. There are people such as myself who benefit from the theological benefits of theology books and there are people such as you who benefit from the Science and perhaps the theological parts of many other topic related books.

Now I still do not understand your demeanor as to why you have to knock me down in order to make yourself sound so righteous. I have never liked ultra liberalism and I shall not change this view because you show a tendency to like ultra loose pant/skirt liberals.

My offer still stands if you are seriously interested in reading some Science books that may broaden your mind even better than others that you may have encountered.

Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins