Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Handicap: Received Negative Karma

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 8, 2002 21:30:31 UTC

"I have chosen to be Muslim by title because of its true dictionary meaning and because of the label that it has received by those who understand or see not the miss-conduct of imposters who call themselves Muslims and continue to shed blood while the real Muslims suffer by turning the other cheek every time?!!"
--------------------------------------------------

Clarification:

My handicap is that I receive negative Karma from you amongst others because I stay on line too long reading posts with garbage in them. Yes I make some mistakes too but because I am not immune to absorbing diseases such as dyslexia. I often misspell words that I know well and miss typing words that I speak in my mind because I type too slow and think too fast and my fingers move fast too but not fast enough.

Even so, there are corrupt imposters!
My label I kept the same that is what I am saying here. And you should know it too.

Thank you for pointing it out. Why did you not pay attention to the revised version too? I still stand by the above statement too because you have attempted to subvert through miss-education. Your demeanor is clearly shown here and noted. Perhaps you are as greedy for blood as the rest of the imposters who claim to be fair.

If you take the whole sentence as a whole you should see that the ending corrects what seems to be an error. I think I am picking up some of your bad karma here. Perhaps I should meditate more often and prayer for you that you should not be so infectious my dear sir Whittier.

As with any religion no one really knows. The individual conduct is what I go by. I am incapable of recording from over one billion world wide. I am also incapable of seeing that many in my lifetime here. Your question is unfair.

Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins