Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
REVISED:.....something Against Red-haired Europeans Sir Whittier

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 8, 2002 15:49:49 UTC

I happen to like the colour of their hair. Many pay a dear price to change their hair colour to Henna red. Did you know that there are perhaps over 10,000,000 actual read-haired Europeans Muslims Who believe in ISA (Jesus Christ the same Christ and in his return as a savior)?!

I agree we must all love one another including Isa (Jesus) the alive (as stated in the bible).
We seem to be agreeable here. I wander what is bothering you. could it be that perhaps you are bothered that I have chosen to be Muslim by title because of its true dictionary meaning and NOT because of the label that ISLAM has received by those who understand or see NOT the miss-conduct of imposters who call themselves Muslims and continue to shed blood while the real Muslims suffer by turning the other cheek every time?!!

Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins