Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harv

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on June 7, 2002 19:32:47 UTC

"You might think that you have supplied reasonable answers, but frankly I haven't seen but a half dozen reasonable replies."

Hey, a half-dozen is better than none! I think I have made better points than that, but ok.

"I chalk it up to you being a kid and never having any formal education, but that makes me a little sad for you because I think your education has not only limited on what you know, but it has limited what you can know."

Like I've said before, I was reluctant to say I was home-schooled, and just for this reason. As I have shown, home-schoolers get (on average) better grades, and do very well in the world.
And by the way, I am going to college. And I did very well last semester.

"(numerology, flat earth societies, young earth creationism, astrology, hallow earth theories, etc)"

These are, except for YEC.

"Oh well, I'm sure you'll see my statements as dogmatic..."

As I'm sure you do mine.

KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins