Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Concept Of Heaven

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 22, 2002 20:39:42 UTC

Heaven is a place for healing and satisfying all the matters left unsatisfied when on earth. While doing this you do not have to work. When that is accomplished, the healing, you return to earth to try again.

Right now I am in heaven in a relational sense as I do not have to work and I can do anything I want to heal my soul. When I die I expect to be given work and responsibility just as the person who came to me to get me to prevent Star Wars from being deployed. He was a messenger from God. He said that I had promised God to stop deployment before my birth. And I did.

So my direct connection to God tells me that if you life is good enough, then you will work for God. Otherwise you have to come back again and try to carry out another promise. Do you know what you promised. It's then most important thing in your life to know.

Regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins