Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Back And Some People Say I Am Better Looking Than Ever!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Cliff Riley on April 26, 2002 00:44:08 UTC

How-dee y'all

That is just me having a little fun with words.

I would like to comment on some things that have been happening lately - Okay-dokay.

God is as real as the flies the swarm around a wet turd on a steamy Georgia night. Some people in here need some convincing and I am just the Christian to do it.

I think me and Yanniru are the most spirtual folk in here and I know he believes in the God that I do. So I would like for him to answer this question for me. If Man can't mate with a monkey and produce a baby then how come them scientists keep telling me that I came from a monkey. This is a science question and I don't think I am out in left field with it. I am sick and tired of the atheist and the evilutionist telling me that the bible is not the lords word and I am a hayseed. In Georgia you would get hung up for those type of words, but in the city the moral climate is a bit more relaxed.

What say you Harv? You seem as Godless as the rest of them. You are always quick to point out your beliefs.

This reminds me of a story...

One day while my truck was in the shop I was eating at a little greasy spoon on the outskirts of Charleston. I just finished some grits and butter and put in a pinch of my favorite tobacco....skoal mint longcut. It spits the best. As I was paying my bill, a couple of hippies walked in and one had a shirt on that said, "I used to believe in God then I found Gaia". I asked the little SOB if he new about Cliff Riley and his brand of justice and he called me a "slack-jawed booger eating moron" and that is the truth. I quoted a little scripture for him and he got the point. He saw that God was in my veins and I would prevail no matter what. I think I sent them out crying because I saw them bent over by their cars and their face was red with tears.

These Godless scientists are convincing people that their God is the Earth itself. Like it is some living and breathing entity. Hogwash!!

The lord is the lord if he is in heaven or earth. There ain't no Earth God, there is just the lord God. You know!!

Am I alone here? I don't know much about Gaia, but I think it poses a threat the scripture and the teachings. I hope you let me know.

Mike I see you are as Godless as ever. You tell Scott he better never see me in a dark corner or I will quote some revelations to him. The part with the beast!!

See ya around like a doughnut
Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins