Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God Of Order

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Yasir on November 27, 2001 16:38:54 UTC

ONLY because this word carries some great respect for something truly great. The world around me is entangled and mysterious (to get all the knowledge in one life time seems unlikely to happen).

The meaning behind 'objective reality' in an emotional and philosophical sense is a very soothing thing and the most appropriate word for such a wonderful order , I think (at the moment), is God {even when I used to say prayers strictly, I knew little of it but I think for me God(of order) is there still but will always be.The only difference is I now want to study and know order than worship blindly and believing in absurd cultural phenomena) The God of worship is ofcourse something which I don't mean (its cultural!!!)

Yasir.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins