Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
In The Axions Of Dark Matter

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 18, 2001 14:01:40 UTC

The evidence I see is that both your consciousness and your memory is stored in the part of dark matter that is a reflection of your brain. The axions are a BEC (Bose-Einstein Condensate) which is frictionless being at absolute zero and therefore does not disintegrate.

The brain-reflected BEC behaves like a single particle the size of your brain and is the seat of consciousness. Memory extends outward from that particle and is held together by entanglement. That is why you can remember a whole experience or story by just triggering one small aspect of it. Each experince is separately entangled.

This of course is a hypothetical model but it is consistent with the laws of physics. I arrived at this model from examination of religious and occult literature like Theosophy. It explains for example remote human sensing which has been published in the IEEE based on research done at the Stanford Research Institute.

The assumptions in the model are the dark matter exists and is composed of axions along with other particles. The mechanisms of memory being entanglement are mechanisms know to physics as are the properties of the BEC. Visible particles comprize only 5% of the universe, the other 95% being dark matter and dark energy, with dark matter being 1/2 that of dark energy, all well known to astronomers. Lots of room for information storage.

So the statement that the laws of physics destroys all information cannot be proven to be true. In fairness though, neither can my hypothetical model.

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google
 
Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2020 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins