Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Richard...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on October 17, 2001 21:44:05 UTC

We both know that I could never prove you worng on that point...

But consider this: "DOCTORDICK, YOU ARE UTTERLY MISTAKING WHEN YOU SAY THAT IT'S OUR IMAGINATION. YOU'RE COMPLETELY WRONG!!"

Could you ever prove me wrong on that?

I didn't mean to yell when I used CAPS, it was just a matter of textual emphasis. I'm just emphasizing the fact that although your oppinion is impossible to disprove, it is also impossible to disprove the assertion that you're oppinion is wrong.

Personaly I agree with your oppinion, insofar as the afterlife is a dreamlike figment of the subconscious imagination. No laws of physics in the afterlife, just pure conscious states.

Perhaps some kind of order is required to construct a consciousness, and that is why we have to pass through this law obiding universe to get to the "other side". This universe is a factory that follows strict rules and regulations which we call "the laws of physics", and produces a wealth of "conscious minds" which it then passes on to the realm of "the afterlife".

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins