Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Has Science Erred !

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by John Reyes on January 25, 2001 14:07:53 UTC

Firstly I have not entered this vicious site to attack any individual or prove them wrong , I also do not hate science or the scientists that work withing the scientific boundaries , these scientists I class as reputable people who for what ever little pay they recieve for the vast effort and extremems they endure their minds and bodies in order to reach and give the world an understanding of the universe , then they have to avoid ostracism by working withing the boundaries of science and its laws , so this either makes them seek private funding in order to explore their ristricted research due to scientific rules or they remain to express and portray their findings based on the accepted theories of today and which is the very reason why I loathe scientific establishments that holds back these scientists from reaching an understanding hence this attitude in turn gives mankind no opportunity to reach beyond the scientific borders of what seems to me an idiotic concept that creates misleading information for the future generations of would be scientists hence our understanding cannot now go beyond our present phenomena which has been caused by what I believe the theory of Gravity , had apples grown to half a ton three hundred years ago then today we would have a different perspective.
Do not get me wrong I do not claim to have the answers and only wish to express my views , you can either believe them or ignore them , the result is that if you see a white rabbit pull a watch out of its pocket then you are going to follow it , pending your strength of curiosity so mine lead me to see things differently .
I therefore class myself as eccentrically insane and wish to remain here in this world of mine because I know how difficult it is to explain my theories to a scientific world which has no intention to accept or consider that I believe gravity does not exist and has been misleading our understanding of the universe which science following this ellusive force has made and turned the universe into a complex entity .
Really if you know of Occam's Razor then you would understand that the simplest theory is usually the correct theory , so I leave it to you to decide, I do not enforce it upon you I do not wish to convert you , after all I have not written a published book without mentioning what you have just read .

So I have many questions but first lets clarify something if you insult me then I shall ignore you its as simple as that .

So my first question is if matter can collapse to a point that seems to puncture a hole in space then such a relavant star creating this effect seems to contradict the big bang density , why should an ordinary star weighing less or having a lesser density than the primeval atom manage to create a blackhole yet the big bang did not .

Regards
skintless

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins