Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Re: Has Science Erred !

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on January 27, 2001 13:45:22 UTC

Thanks GwynJ

I truly appreciate your comments , me being alone with these ideas then you have boosted my confidence , there is more and as I have stated that the simpliest theory is normally the correct one I still need to have my theories confirmed but at the same time I believe that science cannot prove me wrong .

I explain the universe with light in simply terms and what I describe simple intuition because light is the only visible force that exists and we seem to not only depend on it for life but even newton and einstein based their discoveries on light.
I believe that light will always have the answer because it will always lead to God , I can never accept gravity as being our creator but I can also show gravity as falling with my theory of light which science cannot do , my beliefs do not or will not make me a genius if I were proven correct, I just see things differently , I observe after I look , how many times has one been up the stairs yet fail to notice how many steps there are , one looked but failed to observe .
Science has ignored these theories which is why I have great respect for you and those who give me feed back irrespective if you or they believe or disbelieve, it is about the only thing that I agree with science that we must keep on talking .

Thanks again

regards
Skintless

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins