Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
BlackHole Time Flow(My Theory)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Morgan Storey/">Morgan Storey on January 17, 2000 16:58:30 UTC

There is a theory that Blackholes exist, and this has to some respects been proven. There is a further theory that super-massive blackholes exist at the centre of each galaxy, possibly holding the galaxies in orbit around them. These have to some respect been detected.

My Theory is that these super massive blackholes in the centre of our galaxy and others, causes time to flow and pass. Further to this theory is something else I have read that time is matter and is measured in Abians. This would mean that as matter it can move, and it moves past us to create what we perciev as the passage of time. To prove this theory all one would have to do is leaving an atomic clock on earth and taking one with you.You would travel closer to the centre of the galaxy, close enough so that the clock could measure the difference, I esstimate this to be about 30 billion killometers. You would have to take into account the fact that you are traveling there.You would travel to towards the speed of light and therefore this would affect the result of the experiment and would have to be taken into account. But you would be looking for time speeding up once there, as matter moves faster as it gets closer to the thing pulling it (such as space probes traveling towards a planet) so does the matter of time.

Further to this theory. Sophie Wilson and myself both postulate that time would slow as you move away from the centre.(The thing to remember is time in this instance doesn't ever go backwards.)Therefore there would be a point that time would cease to flow, not cease to exist but it would cease to move therefore it would be impassible. This cannot be at the edge of our galaxy as light form other galaxies (which requires time to get here) does arrive. So these Blackhole time horizons must overlap somewhat. But there still maybe a point where time stops flowing this could be at the edge of the universe, and thus meaning that the edge of the universe is impassible and that our universe becomes finite. Mail Me if you post to a comment here.If you don't have email get one at www.hotmail.com.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins