Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: BlackHole Time Flow(My Theory)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by yelmalio/">yelmalio on January 18, 2000 10:11:25 UTC

There is a theory that Blackholes exist, and this has to some respects been proven. There is a further theory that super-massive blackholes exist at the centre of each galaxy, possibly holding the galaxies in orbit around them. These have to some respect been detected.

Its more than a theory, the observational evidence is quite good. Look up the Hubble Space Telescope web pages & CHANDRA X-Ray observatory and Imagine sites at NASA. Lots of good detail there on Black Hole candidates.

My Theory is that these super massive blackholes in the centre of our galaxy and others, causes time to flow and pass.

Proof please? Relativity is well founded and is the theory that predicts Black Holes. Your "theory" can be discounted by application of proof by reduction to absurdity. Assume that Special and General Relativity are wrong. Therefore Black Holes are not predicted and understood. Therefore they do not exist. Hence time can not be caused by them, they don't exist.

On the other hand, assume Relativity is true, Black Holes are predicted, they are observed, hence Relativity is an accurate description of spacetime. Relativity says time varies depending on the observor, it is Relative.

Further to this theory is something else I have read that time is matter and is measured in Abians. This would mean that as matter it can move, and it moves past us to create what we perciev as the passage of time.

Dr. Alexander Abian was a net kook of the highest standing. His principle TIME IS MATTER, was based on one principle alone, he was right everyone is wrong. There was no proof, no principle, no prediction from the theory. Check deja.com or any news archive for the rebuttals to Abian on sci.physics and sci.astro.

To prove this theory all one would have to do is leaving an atomic clock on earth and taking one with you.You would travel closer to the centre of the galaxy, close enough so that the clock could measure the difference, I esstimate this to be about 30 billion killometers.

Any theory has to make observable predictions. You say time speeds up as you get closer to a Black Hole. What would you measure to show this. Does it match the many observations of real black holes, the observations that are predicted by Relativity.

Also, what about normal stellar mass Holes? They too would have the properties you ascribe them. In this theory there would be many, many regions where time flowed at different rates. This has not been observed, ever.

Mail Me if you post to a comment here.If you don't have email get one at www.hotmail.com.

Waste of bandwidth, if you want to discuss, reply to this message.

Yelmalio

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins